Graphics of the Americas (GOA) is managed and produced by the Printing Association of Florida.
GOA seminars provide you with
in-depth educational content, case studies, and actionable insight to help you learn what you need to be doing, where you need to be investing, and how you need to make decisions for your future.
• Commercial Printers
• Digital Printers
• Flexo / Label Printers & Imagers
• Wide Format Printers & Imagers
• Advertising / Marketing Professionals
• Graphic Designers / Creative Professionals
• Screen Printers
• Packaging Printers & Converters
• Corporate / In-House Printers
• Direct-to-Substrate Printers & Decorators
• Specialty Printers
• Sign Printers
• Book Printers / Publishers
• Bindery / Converting Professionals
• Mailing / Fulfillment Professionals
• Print / Media Buyers
Take advantage of this opportunity to reach your customers and prospects face-to-face by exhibiting at GOA. Over 6,500 graphic communications professionals from over 72 countries attended GOA in 2016. Find out now how you can meet these buyers.
GOA is jam-packed with ideas that will help you grow your business – from demonstrations by major manufacturers and suppliers, to top-notch education and training by respected industry leaders, to incredible networking with industry peers from around the globe.